More updates coming soon.
Bethesda have been hard at work on addressing the bugs, glitches, and other issues found in Skyrim, even after the 1.2 Patch was released, and now they are ready to bring patch 1.3 to your console (it’s already on PC).
The 1.2 Patch did fix some issues, but it also caused some issues of its own, such as dragons that fly backwards, and patch 1.3 aims to fix those and some other issues. If you experienced any issues at all with Skyrim, check out the full list of changes below.
Here is what is included with Patch 1.3.
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate