Blame the mods.
Bethesda announced today that they have released patch 1.4.27 for Skyrim, for PC only.
The patch will address a few issues due to mods, a bunch of control fixes, and a fix for followers not sneaking properly. Considering how many new mods have been release since the Creation Kit was released last month, it’s good to get these fixes for mods rolled out.
Check out the release notes below.
UPDATE 1.4.27 (PC Only)
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
BUG FIXES (PC only)
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
- Followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking