A little bit of everything.
The first multiplayer DLC pack for Max Payne 3, Local Justice, will be available on July 3 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The PC version will be available July 17. This pack includes three new multiplayer maps, designed after the game’s final chapters, one new weapon and item, a new faction for multiplayer, and new achievements and/or trophies.
The Local Justice pack will include:
• 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
• The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
• Light Fingers Item for faster looting
• M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
• São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
The Local Justice Pack will be free for Rockstar Pass holders and 480 Microsoft Points or $5.99 on PlayStation Network and PC for the first week, after the first week it raises to 640 Microsoft Points or $7.99.
In addition, on July 3rd, Rockstar will be making all pre-order DLC available to the general public, for free with a Rockstar Pass or for the following prices:
• Cemetery Map: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
• Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
• Pill Bottle Item: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
• Deadly Force Burst: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
• Classic Max Payne Character: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
Check out the trailer for the Local Justice DLC below.