Cool it Ghosts!
Initially announced before the game was even released, the Ghost Recon Future Soldier Arctic Strike DLC is being pushed out until “later in July”. The folks at Ubisoft and Red Storm wanted to take some extra time to polish the new maps so I guess you Ghosts are going to have to wait.
There is also a new Ghost Recon Future Soldier title update in the works and scheduled for release soon. The details are as follows:
Matchmaking and Connection:
- Reduction in the peak bandwidth required;
- Improved tuning of host selection weighting;
- Players should no longer experience a decrease in their character’s displayed level;
PS3 Voice Chat:
- Fixed the primary issues causing players’ voice chat to periodically drop out;
- Fixed mute settings persisting in a session after a player left the lobby;
Private/System Link Kit Storage:
- Player’s last used kit per character will now persist across matches and sessions;
- Note that this is ONLY your last used kit per character and is shared between Private and System Link matches;
- Added code which lets us remotely tune the number of rounds in the Siege Gametype;
- Double-Time bonus no longer lost on respec – Players who had previously lost the bonus should have it restored after applying the title update;
- Fix for infinite loading screen ;
- Fixed a few infrequent crashes ;
- Fixed multiple progression and map exploits.