There ain’t no rest for the wicked.
This month, not only are Playstation Plus members getting the first Borderlands in their Instant Game Collection, but they are also getting a decent upgrade to their Online Game Save storage as well.
Borderlands, with all of it’s DLC at 50% as well, will be available starting on September 4th for PS Plus members at no extra charge. If you haven’t had a chance to play it yet, I suggest you take full advantage of the free download and blast through it before Borderlands 2 is released on September 18th. You won’t regret it. As far as the Online Game Save Storage goes, all PS Plus members will see the current 150MB storage increase to a nice round 1GB.
Some sad news for anyone not in Europe is that Red Dead Redemption is the PS Plus game of the month and will be available to members in the EU only. Sony haven’t announced all of the updates for Europe yet, but when they do we’ll update this list.
PS Plus members will also receive discounts on the following downloadable games:
Starting August 28th
- Lights, Camera, Party! – 50% off for PlayStation Plus Members (Regular Price: $29.99, PS Plus Price: $15.00)
- Space Channel 5: Part 2 – 40% off the Sale Price for PlayStation Plus Members (PSN Sale Price: $4.99, PS Plus Price: $2.99)
Spelunker HD (Game and DLC) – 50% discount for PlayStation Plus Members (Regular Price: $9.99, PS Plus Price: $5.00)
Starting September 4th
- Borderlands – Free for PlayStation Plus Members; Add-Ons 50% off
- Daytona USA – 40% off the Sale Price for PlayStation Plus Members (PSN Price: $4.99, PS Plus Price: $2.99)
- Greed Corp – 50% off the Sale Price for PlayStation Plus Members (PSN Sale Price: $4.99, PS Plus Price: $2.50)
Update: Double Dragon Neon has been added to the September PS Plus update. Read more about it here.
[Source: Official Playstation Blog]