The fix is in.
If you’ve popped in your Halo 4 disc in the last few days you likely noticed that there was a pretty sizable title update. If you were wondering just what was updated in this download, look no further.
The Halo 4 1.02 Title Update patch notes are as follows:
- Implemented general stability improvements.
- Fixed glitch where quickly reloading after firing the Boltshot resulted in an instant reload.
- Fixed glitch where sprinting prior to activating the Hardlight Shield allowed players to move faster.
- Fixed glitch were players could throw a grenade and then immediately sprint afterwards to perform a high velocity grenade.
- Fixed glitch where Mantis could fire more rockets without reloading if the machine gun was fired partway through unleashing the charged missile barrage.
- Fixed issue where DLC was unavailable for other profiles on the same console.
- Fixed issue where DLC disappeared after console reboot.
- Fixed issue where players could not unlock Campaign completion achievements when using a rally point other than Alpha for any mission to finish the Campaign.
- Fixed issue where players were not given credit for completion of a Spartan Ops Episode Difficulty Challenge when completing it through Matchmaking.
- Fixed issue where players with 99 or more Xbox LIVE friends could not get File recommendations.
- Fixed issue where loadout configurations were lost if the game was booted and then powered off before passing the “Press START” screen.
- Fixed issue where attempting to upload large films to the File Share under poor network conditions caused the upload to fail.
- Improved time to load variants with separate profiles.
- Fixed issue where moving a profile from one controller port to another after relaunching the game reset loadout settings.
- Improved consistency of random ordnance navigation marker display.
- Fixed performance issues when launching Halo Waypoint from Halo 4.
Sounds like they’re all set for the release of the Crimson Map Pack later today.