What if it had all turned out differently.
Announced shortly after Assassin’s Creed 3 was released, the first of three single player DLC adventures is almost upon us and all three will present an alternate, alternate history of the Colonial U.S.
Told in three parts, the Tyranny of King Washington presents a different story than the original campaign of Assassin’s Creed 3. George Washington has set himself up as the King of America and Connor seeks to put a stop to his rule. The three episodes will be available as follows:
● Assassin’s Creed III The Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy will be available on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on February 19
● Assassin’s Creed III The Tyranny of King Washington: The Betrayal will release on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on March 19
● Assassin’s Creed III The Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption will be available on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on April 23
Alternate Connor will also have access to the following new abilities during The Tyranny:
● Power of the Bear – Fills Ratonhnhaké:ton with the strength and fury of the mighty bear.
● Power of the Eagle – Delivers a burst of speed, empowering Ratonhnhaké:ton with blinding agility.
● Power of the Wolf – Adopt the master camouflage of the wolf, rendering Ratonhnhaké:ton undetectable.
● Warpaint – A symbol of power and courage enhancing Ratonhnhaké:ton’s abilities.
● Alpha of the Pack – Command a brotherhood of fearsome and ruthless wolves.
All Assassin’s Creed 3 DLC will also be available on the Wii U, but we don’t have exact dates for their release on the Nintendo eShop yet. Watch the Tyranny of King Washington trailer below: