No more waiting around.
A new update for Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army was released on Steam today and it includes Drop-In, Drop-Out co-op support, co-op enemy modifier options and a few bug fixes as well.
The Drop-In, Drop-Out co-op support is a nice option to have in Nazi Zombie Army so you don’t have to wait around for your friends to finish a level before you can join or leave their game. Similar to the last single player update, the co-op enemy modifier will now allow you to multiply the amount of zombies you’ll face, even if you don’t have four players in your game. It was previously only available when you were playing single player, but now you can turn it on when you have two or three players in your game as well.
You can read the list of bug fixes and some technical notes about the features included in update 1.05 below.
- Fix for potential progression blocker on Cathedral level.
- Fix for progression blocker on Library Of Evil.
- Fix to make sure Bullet cam “minimal” settings reduces bullet cameras in game.
- Fix to stop score points exploit on skeletons.
- Some single player inter level saves will be invalidated with this update. This was due to level progression fixes. If problems are encountered a level restart may be required.
Technical notes on drop in /drop out:
- Can only join whilst players are in lobby or in actual gameplay.
- Cannot join whilst in loading, waiting for players, syncing, cutscenes or end game menus.
- Private match option blocks all joining.
- Quick match can be found and joined by any player unless private match is selected.
- Private game can only be found and joined by friends, either through an invite from host or by selecting to join game from steam in-game overlay, unless private match is selected.
- The private match option can be toggled both in the lobby and in game via the pause menu.
- The private match option is not available when in cutscenes or end game menus.
- Players joining outside safe zones will spawn at the host position.
- If the enemy multiplier is set to default then when a player joins the enemies increase to match the number of players.
- If the enemy multiplier is set to default then when a player leaves the number of enemies will only decrease to match the player numbers when a safe zone is reached.
- Host must wait for players joining a game to be fully in gameplay before being able to restart a game – a message box will popup informing the host of this.