And one of them is free.
I don’t normally care about what skin I’m wearing when playing Minecraft on the Xbox 360, but if you do, you’ll be happy to know that 4J Studios are set to release the Battle ‘N Beasts and 1st Birthday skin packs tomorrow.
The Battle ‘N Beasts pack will cost 160 MS Points and includes various soldier, animal and dressed up skins. The 1st Birthday skin pack is a free gift to celebrate the first birthday of Minecraft on the Xbox 360, but 4J haven’t revealed what skins it will include. Both packs are out tomorrow so you don’t have to wait long to find out.
Update: 4J Studios have also confirmed today that Title Update 11 has been submitted for certification and will be released soon. You can read the small change list below.
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world.
- Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode.
- Deduced Ghast sound volume