Rockstar are still hard at work, patching GTA Online.
Those of you who have lost progress due to issues with Grand Theft Auto Online may be interested in the latest title update as Rockstar attempt to address some of your issues.
The second title update for for GTA Online will hit the PS3 today and the Xbox 360 sometime tomorrow includes the following fixes:
- Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
- Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
- Fixes an issue causing the “replay” option to be locked out on certain jobs
- Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
- Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow.
- Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
- Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
- Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
- Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
- Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages
- Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match
We apologize for the problems some players have been experiencing with lost characters or game progress due to this issue – please stay tuned for updates as we continue to investigate this.
Still no word on whether they’re looking into how often you get dumped from your friend’s game into a random game, but hopefully we’ll have more info on other issues soon. For now, know that Rockstar are listening to your feedback and continue to work on GTA Online.